In the year 3122, man has conquered space, and it has bring his favorite pets with him: Cats.
Did you know which are the favorite toy of cats on space? Flying saucers! Even better, chasing mice while fiying around! They are the only ones that can go into the narrow spaces and capture the SpaceRats, an evolved species that keeps annoying the crew of the spaceships.
Exactly, it may not be easy, but cats are provided with expert training on the SpaceCat facility. Every cat deserves a chance to pilot a spaceship.
Do you have what it takes to drive your Spaceship along the SpaceCat training deck?
Dodge walls, avoid lasers, pilot through narrow passages, catch the floating mice and more.
You can personilize your cat, there are more than ten cats to choose, just go and see. Look for the cat that fullfills your needs!
There are also five different spaceship models, and a lot of themes. Whatever your preference, there is an scheme for that.
* Missing the hippie years? There is a scheme for that
* Always wanted to be a taxi driver in New New York?. There is a scheme for that.
* USA, Red Army, Camo, Pink & Purple, Red Baron... There is a scheme for that.
And if there is something you are missing, mail us. We plan to extend our catalog of spaceship in next releases.
You can unlock these extra items using PillCoins, get them for free referring people (or being referred), you can also get them using PayPal.
Even more, PillCoins are shared among all our games (ok, right now just SpaceCat and Chalk Ball).
* 3 levels of difficulty to make it as challenging as you want.
* Feels like is not a real lander? Try the realistic control.
* We recommend a minimun hardware of Motorola Droid, Nexus One, Galaxy S, HTC Desite or similar phone.
* The game can run in low-end devices like the G1 or HTC Magic only with low quality. It is a lot less shiny but it is playable.
* For low end devices, touch can slow down the gameplay, alternatively you can use the menu button to thrust.
* The search button makes a screenshot of the game, just in case you want to show your coolest cat and spaceship. I know, you'd never figured this out.
Because the world will be a better place with more cats in flying saucers.